Monday 13 June 2016

If there is one animal that I have been in love with since I was a youngster, it has to be the Fox and luckily, my past few visits have seen me watching a family on the site. Getting near is really hard as often the vixen is highly alert and the cubs disappear back into the undergrowth when any movement or noise is made but I managed a few shots of them at the weekend as they enjoyed some brief sunny spells. The cubs will grow quickly from now on in as they wander further from the den site but I hope to encounter them again soon and maybe capture a few more photos of them as they enjoy their surroundings. I know not everyone loves them but to me, they are beautiful animals.

Vixen 


Fox Cub

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Marc, as you said, they are not easy to get close too :-)

    ReplyDelete